- Screen Colours:
- Black & Yellow
Suffolk Coastal District Council produced a Final Draft of their Local Plan, supposedly based on the responses to the first draft local plan, to which the information moved to the bottom of this page relates. The consultation on this Final Draft was only supposed to be related to procedure and legal requirements, rather than he substance of the plan, and ran through January and February 2019. The responses submitted by Kettleburgh Parish Council are listed here:
Paragraphs 3.40 to 3.45 inclusive
Appendix L - Transport Evidence - Transport Modelling
Appendix L - Environment Evidence - Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
First Draft Local Plan:
These are the responses Kettleburgh Parish Council gave to the First Draft Local Plan consultation:
Kettleburgh Parish Council's letter to be emailed to Suffolk Coastal District Council
Kettleburgh Parish Council's online responses to the First Draft Local Plan
The Kettleburgh Parish Council consultation documents are:
- The presentation slides for the public meeting.
- The presentation slides with associated notes, for the meeting.
- Notes on the commentary for the presentation.
- The questions to be asked at the meeting. This can be filled in by any residents unable to attend, and emailed to the Clerk, in order to register your opinion, which will influence the council response to the consultation.
- The advertising flyer for the public meeting.
The notes from the public meeting on August 23 are available here.
The First Draft Local Plan documents are available from the East Suffolk website.